Led by attorneys Paula Xinis and Andrew O’Connell and Pam Diedrich, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy recently settled a lawsuit against the Borough of Lindenwold, New Jersey and one of its police K9 officers for $4,999,999.99. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
Founding Partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy Jr. reflects on the Eric Garner case and handling police brutality in the future. Read more »
Founder and Senior Partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. details Murphy, Falcon & Murphy’s expertise in handling police misconduct cases. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy Managing Partner Hassan Murphy explains the role expert witnesses play in helping substantiate medical malpractice cases for our clients by guiding juries through the process of where negligence occurred. Read more »
In this video, Associate Jon Stefanuca explains what you can do as a patient to prepare for surgery and minimize surgical mistakes. Read more »
- $55 million settlement in an environmental contamination case against Constellation Energy
- $3.5 million verdict in a wrongful death case against police officer
- Successfully defending Don King against Mike Tyson and Lloyd’s of London
- January 23, 2015Led by attorneys Paula Xinis and Andrew O’Connell and Pam Diedrich, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy recently settled a #policebrutality lawsuit against the Borough of Lindenwold, New Jersey and one of its police K9 officers.
- January 16, 2015WATCH: Founding Partner Judge William H. "Billy" Murphy Jr. explains why Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is the firm to call when dealing with police misconduct.
- January 5, 2015"Helping people is the most fun, the most rewarding thing you can do." Check out our very own Judge William H. "Billy" Murphy, Jr. being recognized at the 2014 Cherry Hill Hall of Fame and Legends induction ceremony (video starts at 06:45).