Last week, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy teamed up with Philanthropik to host a holiday toy drive benefiting the Ronald McDonald House of Baltimore. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
We are pleased to announce Murphy, Falcon & Murphy associate Jon Stefanuca has been named to Super Lawyers® annual list of “Rising Stars,” marking the fifth consecutive year he has received this prestigious distinction. Read more »
Attorney Pamela Diedrich explains how restaurants and bars can prevent serious injuries from occurring in their establishments. Read more »
Attorney Pamela J. Diedrich explains what it means to have a premises liability case. Read more »
This year, Murphy, Falcon and Murphy partner Mary McNamara Koch joins the list of impressive women profiled on the Balitmore Sun’s 50 Women to Watch. Read more »
- $3.5 million verdict in a wrongful death case against police officer
- $44 million verdict in a police brutality case
- $2.45 million settlement in a wrongful transplant case
- December 19, 2014Congrats to associate Jon Stefanuca on being named to Super Lawyers annual list of “Rising Stars,” marking the fifth consecutive year he has received this prestigious distinction!
- October 16, 2014Big congrats to partner Mary McNamara Koch, who has been named one of The Baltimore Sun's “50 Women to Watch.”
- September 11, 2014Video: Attorney and former nurse Diana K. Hobbs discusses what you can do to be a better patient.