Last month, the federal Consumer Financial Protection Bureau (CFPB) issued a finding that consumers across the country are being unjustly limited in their legal options as a direct result of a recent Supreme Court decision. Attorney Edward L. Cardona III explains the implications. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
In a lawsuit filed today in the Circuit Court for Baltimore City, attorneys Hassan Murphy, Mary McNamara Koch and Jon Simon Stefanuca of Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, P.A. allege that the Baltimore Orioles outfielder, Nolan Reimold, sustained serious physical injuries as a result of negligent medical care at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Read more »
According to recent media reports, the Baltimore Police Department has used a controversial cell phone tracking technology known as “stingray” thousands of times in recent years while withholding this information from prosecutors and judges. Here, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy attorney and criminal defense exert Jason Downs shares his thoughts on this disclosure. Read more »
Yesterday, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy attorneys Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. and Jason Downs traveled to Coppin State University, where they were featured speakers at an event focusing on current issues surrounding the intersection of race, excessive force by police officers, and the criminal justice system. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy Founder and Senior Partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. will be joined by some of the nation’s top legal practitioners in New York City tomorrow at the National Action Network’s annual convention as a panelist on the issues of law and social justice. Read more »
- Successfully defending Johnson & Johnson in a multi-billion product liability case
- $55 million settlement in an environmental contamination case against Constellation Energy
- Successfully defending and settling a multi-billion case against Scottsdale Insurance
- April 16, 2015How forced arbitration clauses are limiting the rights of consumers, by Murphy, Falcon & Murphy attorney, Edward Cardona.
- April 15, 2015Coverage from The Baltimore Sun of our client, Nolan Reimold's, medical negligence lawsuit against Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- April 14, 2015Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, P.A. allege that Baltimore #Orioles outfielder, Nolan Reimold, sustained serious physical injuries as a result of negligent medical care at Johns Hopkins Hospital.