Murphy, Falcon & Murphy associate Jon Simon Stefanua has been selected to the 2015 list as a member of the Nation’s Top One Percent by the National Association of Distinguished Counsel (NADC). Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy’s Andrew O’Connell, a member of the legal team for the family of Freddie Gray, responds to a statement by the attorney for the Baltimore Police Union that they were justified in arresting him. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy attorney Jason Downs spoke to CNN’s Carol Costello this morning about the Freddie Gray case and the questions that remain unanswered in understanding his untimely death. Read more »
Freddie Gray, 25, died on April 19, 2015 – a week after he was injured while in Baltimore police custody. Here is the timeline of events that led up to his arrest and eventual transfer to Shock Trauma. Read more »
Mary Koch, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy partner and one of the attorneys representing the family of Freddie Gray, the young man who died in police custody this Sunday, appeared on MSNBC’s The Last Word with Lawrence O’Donnell to discuss some of the questions that still need to be answered. Read more »
- $3 million verdict in a wrongful death case against truck driver
- Successfully defending and settling a multi-billion case against Scottsdale Insurance
- Successfully defending Johnson & Johnson in a multi-billion product liability case
- April 28, 2015
Freddie Gray's family is watching the looting and rioting and is upset, sad, angry. They are begging people to stop this. #FreddieGray #BaltimoreRiots
- April 27, 2015“The eyes of this country are all on us, because they want to see whether we have the stuff to make this right.” -Judge William H. "Billy" Murphy, Jr. #FreddieGray #Baltimore
- April 27, 2015Congrats, Jon!