At a press conference on Wednesday, September 9th, 2015, Billy Murphy, attorney for the family of Freddie Gray, announced a $6.4 million settlement in the family’s wrongful death case against the City of Baltimore. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr., lead attorney for the family of Freddie Gray, recently appeared on MSNBC to respond to the latest developments in the case. Watch his interview here. Read more »
Jon Stefanuca explains the importance of hiring an attorney to help file a certificate of report for medical malpractice cases in Maryland. Read more »
In the latest Murphy Minute, attorney Jon Stefanuca explains the statute of limitations for medical malpractice cases in Maryland. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy founding and senior partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy Jr. traveled to New Zealand earlier this week to speak at the Criminal Bar Association (CBA) conference in Auckland. Read more »
- $3.5 million verdict in a wrongful death case against police officer
- $4.77 million settlement in a carbon monoxide poisoning case
- Successfully defending and settling a multi-billion case against Scottsdale Insurance
- September 3, 2015We're always looking for talented attorneys and staff members to join our team. Learn more about working at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy by clicking the link below.
- September 10, 2015Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr., lead attorney for the family of #FreddieGray, recently appeared on MSNBC to discuss the latest developments in the case. Watch his interview here.
- August 10, 2015VIDEO: Attorney Jon Stefanuca explains the statute of limitations in Maryland for medical malpractice cases.