Attorney Jon Simon Stefanuca explains why Marylanders should reject the proposed birth injury fund. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
As a firm, Murphy, Falcon & Murphy has a long tradition of community service and supporting worthy causes. Now, Associate Niki Mendrinos is adding her own unique chapter to this history. Read more »
In light of the most recent measles outbreak, a parent’s right to choose to vaccinate or not vaccinate has become a topic of hot debate. What has also become a hot topic is a physician’s right to refuse to treat patients who have not been vaccinated. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy founding partner Judge William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr. will be celebrating Black History Month this morning as a guest speaker at an event being hosted at Baltimore Penn Station themed “Black Lives Matter.” Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy is pleased to announce Associate Jon Simon Stefanuca has been named to the National Academy of Personal Injury Attorneys list of Top 10 Personal Injury Attorneys Under 40 in Maryland. Read more »
- $3 million verdict in a wrongful death case against truck driver
- Successfully defending and settling a multi-billion case against Scottsdale Insurance
- $44 million verdict in a police brutality case
- February 23, 2015Attorney Jon Simon Stefanuca explains why Marylanders should reject the proposed birth injury fund.
- February 21, 2015
Good luck to students participating in the Eastern Regional Mock Trial Tournament where Associate Nikoletta Mendrinos is volunteering as a judge.
- February 18, 2015Judge Murphy will be joining a roster of local leaders and distinguished guest speakers to help celebrate Black History Month at an event being hosted this morning at Baltimore Penn Station. #Baltimore #BlackLivesMatter #BlackHistoryMonth