Founding Partner William H. “Billy” Murphy, Jr., one of the attorneys representing the family of Freddie Gray, comments on the unauthorized release of Mr. Gray’s autopsy. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
AdultFriendFinder’s dating site was hacked in March, exposing millions of customers’ personal data. Attorney Nikoletta Mendrinos explains the legal implications. Read more »
A recent article has reported that hospitals who regularly perform surgeries have better outcomes than those that don’t. Is this a call for policy change? Read more »
In this video, Jason Downs clears up misconceptions in the criminal case involving Freddie Gray and explains the charges the six police officers are facing. Read more »
On Monday evening, BET took an exclusive look at the circumstances surrounding the death of Freddie Gray and conviction of the six officers charged in the 25-year-old’s death through a live panel of community members, celebrities, activists and political leaders called Baltimore Speaks: A BET News Special. Read more »
- Successfully defending Rodney Morrison in a multi-million dollar RICO conspiracy case
- $276 million verdict in a fraud case against First Union Bank
- $2.45 million settlement in a wrongful transplant case
- June 25, 2015Murphy, Falcon & Murphy's statement on the unauthorized release of the #FreddieGray autopsy report. #JusticeForFreddie
- June 18, 2015Attorney Nikoletta Mendrinos weighs in on AdultFriendFinder's recent data breach.
- June 15, 2015Attorney Jon Stefanuca considers whether or not hospitals can police their own surgery practice, and if they can't, who can?