All of us at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy would like to congratulate our colleague Paula Xinis on being nominated by President Obama today to become a U.S. District Court judge in Maryland. Read more »
A History of Legal Excellence
At Murphy, Falcon & Murphy, our team of talented attorneys is dedicated to providing smart strategies and approaches to complex litigation, an uncompromising commitment to preparation, and a tenacious attitude when it comes to defending the interests of our clients.
What is it about the patient-doctor relationship that makes patients not want to ask questions of their physicians? Attorney Jon Simon Stefanuca offers his thoughts on why patients don’t always speak up. Read more »
A recent report shows that the communities in Maryland with the densest population of imprisoned people—Greater Rosemont, Southwest Baltimore and Sandtown-Winchester/Harlem Park—are those immediately surrounding Johns Hopkins medical campus. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon & Murphy associate Jon Simon Stefanuca offers tips to help you get ready for your first consultation with a medical malpractice lawyer. Read more »
Murphy, Falcon and Murphy is proud to announce that attorney Jason Downs has joined our firm as an associate. Read more »
- $4.77 million settlement in a carbon monoxide poisoning case
- $44 million verdict in a police brutality case
- Successfully defending Johnson & Johnson in a multi-billion product liability case
- March 27, 2015All of us at Murphy, Falcon & Murphy would like to congratulate our colleague Paula Xinis on being nominated by President Obama today to become a U.S. District Court judge in Maryland!
- March 25, 2015Attorney Jon Simon Stefanuca offers his thoughts on our expectations and experiences with medical care and why we don't always ask enough questions.
- March 16, 2015Partner Mary V. Koch comments on the recent corrections spending report in #Baltimore by the Justice Policy Institute.